Find support in North Somerset
If you're looking for support in North Somerset, please browse the available support vacancies below.
People accessing our support will need to:
Be in receipts of benefits
You will need to be receiving benefits or be able to make direct payments
Have a social worker
Or an advocate
Browse available vacancies in North Somerset
Weston-super-Mare (BS23) - reference: 5001
Located near the centre of Weston-super-Mare, the property is quiet and has a peaceful garden where local church bells can be heard.
There are five bedrooms. The people currently living here are aged between 40 and 65 years of age. It is mixed gender accommodation.
- First floor bedroom
- 24/7 support
- Two lounges
- Garden space on two levels
- Great community connections
- Local amenities
- An abundance of local amenities including shops, pubs, takeaways, and hairdressers
- Individuals are well known in their local community and enjoy holding parties and barbecues in their garden
- You will be supported by a skilled staff team
- There will always be a member of staff on duty to support you. This includes a member of the team sleeping overnight, who is available should the need arise
- Out of hours on-call service, staffed by registered managers
Family and friends
We understand how important family and friends are. We support everyone to be involved in family life, and make sure that contact with loved ones is a priority. We ensure that people have access to a telephone, email, and video calls if they wish. The people living here are well connected and respected within their community.
Take a virtual tour
Make an enquiry about this vacancy
For further information on this support vacancy, please contact the business development team.Email: ProjectManagersBusinessDevelopment@brandontrust.org - quoting reference 5001