Why join us
Working at Brandon Trust isn’t just a job, it’s an opportunity to be part of something life-changing. At the heart of our innovative work are the people who work here.
No matter what role you join us in, you’ll have the satisfaction that comes from being able to bring positive change into the lives of people with learning disabilities and autism, supporting them to live the lives they choose. And we’ll help you to thrive in your career.
We want our employees to be the best that they can be so we provide the tools, rewards, and facilities they need to thrive.
There are many reasons to join us:
- A thorough induction tailored to your role
- Ample training, both online and face-to-face, that will develop both your professional and personal skills
- Career development opportunities
- For support workers, the induction includes training and assessment for the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Support to gain professional qualifications, for example the Diploma in Health and Social Care, or management certificates
- A wide range of benefits
- For frontline roles we offer flexible benefits so you can personalise your holiday allowance and pension to suit your circumstances
- An excellent support network
Our core values show what’s important to us about the way that we work. How far do these values ring true for you too?
Our people’s stories provide a firsthand insight into both the rewards and the challenges of being a support worker, as well as the wide variety of amazing work that we do here at Brandon Trust. You can view a selection of 'day in the life of a support worker' videos, as well as stories from some of the people we support.