We are actively addressing the ongoing threat of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, in line with Government advice.
We are committed to protecting people we support during this time and have developed continuity plans to ensure the support we provide isn’t compromised, even in a pandemic.
Our executive and senior leadership teams have a daily conference to discuss all changes in the situation and agree any new actions that we will take. Following those discussions, all staff are being provided with comprehensive briefing, which summarise the latest advice from government and other official sources.
We are continually monitoring and adapting our plans as more updates become available from the Government and Public Health England.
If you need more information
- If you are someone we support, please speak to your locality manager or team leader.
- If you are someone closely connected to someone we support, please contact your locality manager who will be up to date through our staff briefings.
- If you are a candidate who has applied or going through the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment specialist for your area. Contact details can be found here.
- For all other contacts, please get in touch with the person you usually deal with here at Brandon.
- If you have any concerns about the Coronavirus itself, please visit the NHS 111 website.
- We have shared a message for Family, Carers & Friends of the people we support, from our Chief Executive, Sue Porto
This web page was last reviewed on Wednesday 25 March 2020.