Board of Trustees
Our Board of Trustees bring a wealth of personal and professional experience to their role of supporting our Executive Leadership Team to run Brandon effectively. They use their expertise to help us shape our strategic direction and to seek assurance about the quality and impact of everything we do.
Interested in becoming a trustee?
"We are currently recruiting for new trustees to join our Board. Trusteeship is one of the most important roles in the voluntary sector. Becoming a trustee at Brandon will give you the chance to use your skills and experience to make a lasting difference to the people we support. You will also lead an organisation determined to make the world a more inclusive place where people of differing abilities truly belong." Chair, Mark Stupples
If you have senior/board level experience in any of the following areas, please contact Sarah Thomas for our recruitment pack and to find out more:
- Contemporary experience in finance/audit at operational and executive levels
- Mergers, acquisitions and organisational re-structuring
- Fundraising and volunteering
- Professional experience in working with people with a learning disability, autism, or people with complex health needs
- Commissioning in the NHS or Local Authorities
- Marketing and business development, business growth