We continue to address the ongoing threat of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, in line with Government advice.
We are committed to protecting people we support during this time and have developed continuity plans to ensure the support we provide isn’t compromised, even during lockdown circumstances.
To ensure that we are able to react quickly to any changes in Government guidance or local circumstances, our executive and senior leadership teams are meeting a minimum of three times a week. All Brandon staff are being provided with a comprehensive briefing at least once a week. This brief summarises the latest advice from Government and other official sources, and clearly sets out the actions that staff should take as a result.
We are continually monitoring and adapting our plans in line with guidance from the Government and Public Health England.
Visiting arrangements under the current national lockdown
For those people in registered care homes, visits can take place providing certain strict criteria are met. Please contact your staff team to discuss what might be possible.
For as long as the Government restrictions do not permit face to face visiting, we are committed to enabling the people we support to stay in touch with family and friends by whatever other means we can.
Update for families, carers, and friends
Sue Porto's video update January 2021
If you need more details
- If you are someone we support, please speak to your locality manager or team leader.
- If you are someone closely connected to someone we support, please contact your locality manager who will be up to date through our staff briefings.
- If you are a candidate who has applied or going through the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment specialist for your area. Contact details can be found here.
- For all other contacts, please get in touch with the person you usually deal with here at Brandon.
- For general information on COVID-19, including symptoms and testing, please visit the NHS website
- For details on the latest restrictions, tier systems and guidance, please visit the Government website.
This web page was last reviewed on Tuesday 12 January.