We are actively addressing the ongoing threat of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, in line with Government advice.
We are committed to protecting people we support during this time and have developed continuity plans to ensure the support we provide isn’t compromised, even in a pandemic.
Our executive and senior leadership teams have daily conferences to discuss all changes in the situation and agree any new actions that we will take. All Brandon staff are being provided with comprehensive briefing at least once a week, which summarise the latest advice from government and other official sources.
We are continually monitoring and adapting our plans in line with guidance from the Government and Public Health England.
If you need more details:
- If you are someone we support, please speak to your locality manager or team leader.
- If you are someone closely connected to someone we support, please contact your locality manager who will be up to date through our staff briefings.
- If you are a candidate who has applied or going through the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment specialist for your area. Contact details can be found here.
- For all other contacts, please get in touch with the person you usually deal with here at Brandon.
In line with Government guidance, our current policy on visitors is to assess the risk to the individuals who live there on a home by home basis. Where the people we support have the capacity to make decisions around visitors themselves, we will support them to do this.
We will consider a number of measures to make visiting as safe as possible, including holding outdoor visits and limiting to the number of visitors per person.
If you wish to arrange a visit to someone we support, please get in touch in the usual way (i.e. directly with the person supported, or through the staff support team.
- If you have any concerns about the Coronavirus itself, please visit the NHS 111 website.
- We have shared a message for Family, Carers & Friends of the people we support, from our Chief Executive, Sue Porto.
This web page was last reviewed on Friday 31 July 2020.