Great British Care Awards, here we come!
The Great British Care Awards are fast approaching, and we’re thrilled to reveal Brandon’s regional finalists across London and the south west.
The Awards recognise excellence, quality, and innovation in social care, across several regions and multiple categories. The results of the regional finals will be announced at the awards events in October and November, with the winners progressing to the 2020 national finals.
"Our finalists, who were all nominated by their colleagues, are shining examples of what creates fantastic support and outstanding support environments. We know our staff our great, but it's fantastic to have them recognised in this way," said Brandon Chief Executive, Sue Porto.
Great British Care Awards regional finalists
South west region
- Heather Arthur, Team Leader - Dignity in Care award
- Katie Bond, Team Leader - Putting People First award
- Jackie Baker, Team Leader, and Camborne Team – Palliative Care award
- Quality Team – Ancillary award
- Dianne Slingsby, Project Coordinator at Banwell Pottery - Care Innovator award
- Sam O’Neill, Project Leader at Enterprise Packaging - Care Innovator award
- Empress Ohiku, Team Leader, and Church Lane team – Care Team award
We wish all our finalists the very best of luck. We hope you have a great evening!
If this story has inspired you, visit our jobs section to browse our current vacancies and find out more about working with us.